"Shelby Users Helping Shelby Users"
- This is a discussion forum for e-Solutions users of Shelby Systems software. Shelby users ask questions of each other, offer advice or suggestions, announce Shelby software related job opportunities or their search for such a job, and share special information and features they have discovered related to Shelby software. If you use or support Shelby e-Solutions, your participation is welcome.
- Within 24-hours of subscribing you will receive an email requesting that you confirm your email address and desire to join. Once confirmed, you will receive a second email asking for more information such as name, church/organization, city, state, zip AND Shelby Customer ID number. Both of these emails will be sent to the email address you used to subscribe.
- ONE CAUTION: If you create or use a Yahoo email address you MUST check that account. You only have a few days to respond. Most new subscribers with Yahoo email addresses never respond and their pending subscription is automatically dropped by the system. Don't let this happen to you. Our advice for most members is to use their work email address instead.
- Please check your email and respond to the "confirmation" request and to the second request for more information, so we can welcome you into this powerful, helpful and informative group.
- ShelbyESOLUTIONS covers web site online giving, registrations, small groups, event calendar, directory and online payments. e-Solutions works in conjunction with related Shelby v5 modules in the office. Call 800-877-0222 for more information about other Shelby products.
- Check out other Shelby email groups: ShelbyCHURCH (for membership, attendance, contributions, small groups, etc), ShelbyFINANCE (for accounting and bookkeeping users of Shelby software), ShelbyIT (for network, IT and data base support personnel related to Shelby) and ShelbyDONOR (just for our non-profit organizations, denominational headquarters and donor customers